Monday, October 8, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who got a 19 out of 20 on the math portion of the DS when the class average was 15.8!!!! Yeah, that would be me. :) I'm much better at math in France than in the US, apparently.
I haven't gotten the results from the French portion yet, but I think I did pretty well. I think I'll find out this afternoon, when I have 2 hours of French class. Yay.

Really, though, I like my classes a lot. English is really easy (but what's new, right?), I'm enjoying Bel-Ami by Maupassant in French class, History seems like it would be interesting if I understood what was going on :), math is really easy (for the first time in several years), and I don't have to go to Spanish because everyone here has been taking it for 5 years already.

My host family is great. I really like talking to them and going out to do family stuff... It's quite fun. :)

So... Next time, I'll put in a little more about the school system, which is SO different.

~Catherine~

2 comments:

Penny Lacroix said...

Congratulations on your 19! <3

Carolyn Nealey said...

Miss you Cate. Our prayers are with you....be sure to bring home some of that "easy math thing."
Love,
The Nealeys