Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 6

Well.

I've been here for 5 weeks now, and in school for most of it. It's been fun, exciting, difficult, funny, sad, great... everything, really.

I don't have much time right now (I have DS in 10 minutes - basically, every Friday I have to take a 4-hour long written test. Each week, it's a different subject or two different subjects. Today's the first one I'm taking, and they're for French and Math. Wish me luck!), but I just wanted to get that out there and let everyone know that I'm doing well.

My host family's great, as are the people in my class (I stay with the same group of people all day - the classes don't switch around like they do in my high school in the US).

I'll get a longer, more detailed note up either Monday or Thursday of next week.

-Catherine

1 comment:

Travels of an Ancestor Collector said...

Hi Cate,

I remembered to check your blog today and saw that you just wrote yesterday....good timing!! I've thougth of you so often, and your Mom keeps us up-to-date on what you're up to. You seem so far away, but yet, it's not really all that far, is it? Just know that you are thought of often, that good wishes are coming your way, and many of us are happy that you've settled in so well and seem so happy in your new home and school!!

When I sign in here, the link to my travel blog will come up. We had a great trip to England, Scotland and Iceland. Visiting foreign countries is really fun! ;-)

A big hug!!

Paulie Ray